Sunday, December 28, 2008

Light up my way

=================================================================


- Raghu


I remember you whispering to me
On that moonlit night at the beach
All that remains is just the memory
The words seem to've faded away

I’m waiting for you to light up the memories
And fill them with life again
So that I begin the journey and
Go on till I reach the end

A new dawn is here - it begins with silence
Many a things I’ve lost and found
A lot forgotten and learned
As I’ve walked along the lines of life

I see a shooting star in the depth of the night sky
I know I have to tarry on till the end
be my light, spread the warmth of your brightness
Till the very end of this journey called life..


================================================================

2 comments:

Medha! said...

oooohhh LOVE poem, hehe!! inspiration????? :P
well -written, the detailed criticism when i catch u online! :D

The Dragon said...

Lol.. inspiration is a song in a language I dont understand.. and I wouldnt call it a full fledged love poem.. it might come somewhat close..