Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We be us

============================================================

- Raghu


let me flow through your veins
be one with your crimson streams
let me soak in through you
cling to every speck that consists

let me be the blue pulses
that spur your senses
let me feed you to this fire
that burns in my chest

let me be the millions of moments
that make up the ocean of your lifetime
let me drown you in my whims
and consume you to the very last drop

let me be your suffering
make me your refuge
let me be the taste that
reminds you that you live

let me show the beauty that lives
in you through my eyes
Let me bathe you in my blood
so we can be us through death and life


=========================================================

1 comment:

Medha! said...

"let me drown you in my whims
and consume you to the very last drop"

master of chaos strikes again!